Lycan & Vampire Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon-Lycan

2 posters

Go down

Moon-Lycan Empty Moon-Lycan

Post  Moon Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Name: Moon Linx

Race: Lycan

Personality: Moon is friendly to everyone except vampires.She is easily annoyed.

Family: Moon is a orphan.She had a brother but he disapeared in a storm.

Appearance or Pictures:Moon is silver with a black marking shaped like a moon on her forehead.She has dark blue eyes and has very small teeth and claws.Her eyes seem to glow a bit in the dark.
History:Moon met vampire when she was 159 years old.The vampire came the day her brother disapeared so Moon believes the vampire killed him.Another vampire chased her through the forest when she was only 164 years old.She almost killed a vampire only about 56 years old once when she was 218 but let it go.

RP Sample: Moon looked around the forest.She thought she heard a noise."Hello is anyone there?"Suddenly a vampire appeared out of no where and jump on her.Get of you crazy thing!She tryed to squash the vampire by rolling over.The vampire let go.Moon bit down hard on its shoulder.The vampire's only response a was punching her in the stomach."I'm not in the mood for this!"Moon lifted the vampire up and threw it as far as she could."Just go away!"Moon stomped away angrily.

Moon knew that the vampire wasn't just going to go away like she wanted it to.When she got annoyed of the vampire following her waiting for the right time to jump on her again she found him hiding behind a nearby tree."You know I could tie you up and let you die when its morning but I know that your young since I could lift you up and throw you without using almost any energy so I'll let run away.I will count to 5 and if I don't see you running by the time I get to 5 it would be time to say good bye to the whole world.Now get out of my sight!5..4..3..The vampire quickly ran away.
Moon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character
Power:
Moon-Lycan Left_bar_bleue50/50Moon-Lycan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Spirit:
Moon-Lycan Left_bar_bleue50/50Moon-Lycan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Race::

Back to top Go down

Moon-Lycan Empty Re: Moon-Lycan

Post  Tiriaq & WolfHeart Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Your grammar and spelling is a little off, but. . .

Approved!
Tiriaq & WolfHeart
Tiriaq & WolfHeart
Admin
Admin

Character
Power:
Moon-Lycan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Moon-Lycan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Spirit:
Moon-Lycan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Moon-Lycan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Race:: Lycan

http://lycan.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down