Lycan & Vampire Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olivia Art Beta Lycan

2 posters

Go down

Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Empty Olivia Art Beta Lycan

Post  oliviart123 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Name: Olivia Art

Race: Lycan

Personality: Olivia is a friendly lycan, She won't attack any one, or anything with out a good reason. She gives humans, lycans, and only rarely vampires a chance to be befriended.

Family: Her parents were killed by a clan of vampires. She has an older sister, who's whereabouts are unknown, because of a sudden attack of vampires.

Appearance or Pictures: Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Full_793491207

History: She was born, and a lycan. Grew up to protect her forest from vampires. But when a sudden attack of hundreds of vampires came to her forest, her parents were killed. Protecting the nest of pups a vampire dragged her off. She killed him but when she came back to her nest,everything was destroyed. Leaving her all alone.

RP Sample: Olivia took one last look around. Bodies of her family layed on the ground. The scent of the vampires reaked toher nose as she sniffed for any survivors. Coming up empty handed sheset off, following the trail of the vampires. She followed the trail for hundreds of miles. Always coming up short. Then she came to another Lycan clan.

Looking around she made her way over to the Alpha's nest. "Excuse me? any one here?"

"what do you want?" Olivia turned around in shock.

"I'm sorry to intrude but have you caught a wiff of vampires lately?" The young alpha thought to himself. "No but i do now." He said sniffing at the blood on her fur. "ya they attacked my home and destroyed my forest." "come. We will wash you off. But i must askyour name" He said smiling.

Blushing Olivia looked away. "My name is Olivia.Olivia Art." "Well Olivia welcome to my forest"He lead the way out of his den and there was a beautiful forest. Olivia could smell the pollen, and all the Lycans around here. "But wait. I haven't told you my name." Looking towards the alpha she saw him smile. He bowed towards her. "My name is WolfHeart. Alpha here."
oliviart123
Delta
Delta

Character
Power:
Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Left_bar_bleue50/50Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Spirit:
Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Left_bar_bleue50/50Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Race:: Lycan

Back to top Go down

Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Empty Re: Olivia Art Beta Lycan

Post  Tiriaq & WolfHeart Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:36 am

Approved! Very Happy
Tiriaq & WolfHeart
Tiriaq & WolfHeart
Admin
Admin

Character
Power:
Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Spirit:
Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://lycan.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Empty WOO!

Post  oliviart123 Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:13 am

lol!yay! party! lol bounce

WolfHeart I love you
oliviart123
Delta
Delta

Character
Power:
Spirit:

Back to top Go down

Olivia Art  Beta Lycan Empty Re: Olivia Art Beta Lycan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down