Katrina Iwa, Lycan

Go down

Katrina Iwa, Lycan

Post  katcoo13 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Name: Katrina Iwa

Race: Lycan

Personality: Mostly Friendly unless your unfamilair person. She is most powerful in Climbing, Jumping , & and Ambush.

Family: She has a dad who die'd by a Vampire Ambush , no siblings, and her bestfriend which is her cousin Olivia.

Appearance or Pictures:

History: A Horde of Vampires attacked her pack and her pack's leader (Olivia) ordered everyone to escape, and she hasn't found any of her pack members yet. After a vampire killed her dad, she ran up north to suprise the vampires, leaving her dead clan behind.

RP Sample: Katrina looked around. Dens on on fire, and her family fighting the vampires. 'There had to be about a hundred of them here!' She thought franticly. Her eyes stopped on a white lycan. The next to be inline for the alpha, Olivia. She noticed her cousin was protecting the pups, so she ran over to help. "Olivia!" She yelled franticly. Olivia looked over at her. "Olivia! what can i do to help?!" Olivia looked around, while keeping her brave face on, for the pups. "Katrina. I want you to take every one and head north!" "Why? What about yo-" Olivia barked at Katrina, which made Katrina realize its the only chance for survival. "Listen! I need you to take every one and head up north! I heard there is a giant clan up there."

Katrina tried to hold back tears as Olivia went on. "Please. I know your dad is dead, but take every one alive and head up towards alaska! It's the only chance for the MoonLite Clan to survive! It's our only chance!" Katrina shook her head. "What about you?" Olivia looked down. "As future alpha i am ordering you to go and live with the clan! I will find a way out, just please. Do this.. for me" Katrina watched as her brave cousin faught back tears. She nodded her head and ran around, barking at every one. She lead them north but the vampires were on their tails.

Katrina stopped when she got tired, she looked round for her clan. But she was all alone. She couldn't smell any vampires, or lycans. She then found a lonely deer and hunted it. As she looked around she decided to keep on going, not knowing she already pasted the clan her cousin was talking about.

Last edited by katcoo13 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I need a Rank)
katcoo13
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character
Power:
50/50  (50/50)
Spirit:
50/50  (50/50)
Race::

View user profile http://katcoo13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Katrina Iwa, Lycan