Lycan & Vampire Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katey Paige - vampire

3 posters

Go down

Katey Paige - vampire Empty Katey Paige - vampire

Post  KateyPaige123 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 am

Name: Katey Paige

Race: Vampire?

Personality: Katey can be friendly, at times, but at others, she can be very dangerous. If she knows you, she will be friendly, but if you're a stranger, oralycan, she will make you kiss your life good bye.

Family: Katey had a momand dad, but due to a verge of viruses,they died. Her 2 sisters died in combat against the lycans, when she was very little. (single)

Appearance or Pictures: Long kinda wavy blonde hair. Pastey skin, and white nails. Her eyes are crystal blue, but when angered, they turn black. She is tall, and has a normal body type. Her skin is soft, and her clothes are styled punk. Katey tends to put her hair in a high pony.

History: Katey was walking around the border,a crystal blue lake. one half belonged to the vampires, the other was the lycans. Katey stopped and looked at the beach.Sighing she kicked a rock. "EECK!" Katey looked up. There was a little lycan, about her age.On a rotten tree. It had broken sending the little lycan into the lake. "HELP! I CAN'T SWIM!!"She watched as the little lycan girl started to plunge towards death.

RP Sample: Katey sighed and stood up. She whiped off her hands and jumped into the water. Quickly she swam over to the lycan. She dove under water and grabbed the lycan. Quickly she brought the lycan to shore. She watched as the lycan coughed out some water. "You alright?!" The lycan girl slowly opened her eyes. As soon as Katey realized the lycan, well realized she was a vampire, she quickly jumped up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!YOU FILTHY VAMPIRE!" Katey stood up and laughed. "I just saved your lifE!be thankful!" The lycan girl put her arm down. ".. thx..for saving my life.." Katey put her hands on her hips. "Noproblem.But i have to head back to my sideof the lake. You know before i get killed!"Katey turned around and started walking."WAIT!" Katey turned around shocked.

"What's your name?!" Katey smiled. "Katey.Katey Paige." The little lycan girl ran up to her smiling. "Cool!My name is Olivia! Olivia Art! I'm next in line to be Alpha of the Moonlite clan! How old are you?!" Katey felt happiness roawr up from within herself. "I'm 956 years old!How 'bout you?" "I'm 963 years old! Cool I'm older!" Katey smiledalong with Olivia.

"Hey Katey?" "huh?" "Are you going to become a leader of some sort?" "No... But I will become the strongest!" she said flexing her "mucsles". Katey and Olivia talked and walked around the lake untill night fall. Olivia turned toward Katey taking her hands. "I gotta go! Meet you backher tomorrow?!" Katey laughed."Of course!!" Katey stood there and watched her new friend run home. She felt lonely as she walked home. She enter her home and silently slipped into her room. 'If mom smells lycan on me, she'll flip!' Katey thought franticly as she slipped into the shower.
KateyPaige123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Katey Paige - vampire Empty Re: Katey Paige - vampire

Post  Tiriaq & WolfHeart Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:12 am

Your History is part of your RP sample?

Approved.
Tiriaq & WolfHeart
Tiriaq & WolfHeart
Admin
Admin

Character
Power:
Katey Paige - vampire Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Katey Paige - vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Spirit:
Katey Paige - vampire Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Katey Paige - vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Race:: Lycan

http://lycan.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  katcoo13 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 pm

olivia is in this? who made it??? sorry im so clueless how the website works since i just joined it ! ^^' though olivia never mentioned this that's all =3 Question
katcoo13
katcoo13
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character
Power:
Katey Paige - vampire Left_bar_bleue50/50Katey Paige - vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Spirit:
Katey Paige - vampire Left_bar_bleue50/50Katey Paige - vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Race::

http://katcoo13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down